…But Words Will Never Hurt Me
The fact is, words CAN hurt – especially those we use toward ourselves. Instead of using hurtful words and beating yourself up, we encourage you to use positive self talk and motivational words and phrases.
This past Holiday season, we asked our patients to write down a saying that motivated them in their weight loss journey. It could be a quote, a word of advice, or a goal. Here is a list of what they wrote. We hope these words help you on your journey to better health in the new year!
2. Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!
3. It’s not easy, but an investment in your future!
4. “Just keep swimming” -Dory, Finding Nemo
5. Never give up.
6. Listen and silent are spelled the same.
7. You are much stronger than you think!
8. ” Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you will be right.” -Henry Ford
9. I am blessed.
10. My hope is to SLOW down the stress to increase happiness.
11. Do it for yourself – not anyone else.
12. I just keep climbing that mountain a little at a time.
13. Exercise is such an important piece of the weight loss puzzle!
14. Keep your dreams alive…..hit your snooze button. LOL 🙂
15. Wishes for 2015: Happiness, Health, Love.
16. You are confined only by the walls you build yourself.
17. It’s a marathon – not a race! Live well – Be Happy 🙂
18. He who knows when he has enough is truly rich.
19. I have achieved my weight loss goal! Thank You!
20. Reach your goals. BE HAPPY!
21. Give yourself a gift this year – take time for you!
22. Becoming healthier 1 day @ a time! 🙂
23. I’m feeling better thanks to all of u.
24. 🙂 A pound at a time is OK!
25. Love yourself. You’re worth it. Have faith!!
26. Continue to lose weight during the holidays or maintain. DMK
27. The difference between being interested and being committed is…When you are interested you only do it when it is convenient. When you are committed to something you accept NO excuses, only results.
Do you have your own quote or saying that motivates you? Let us know in your comments below!